Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or modify any part of this site without notice.
- Shastra For You reserves the right for Pricing the items sold on this website.
- All these discourses/lectures/talks were recorded at various public venues. The ambient sounds heard, therefore, are not to be regarded as recording defects.
- We take no responsibility for processing the payments made through the payment options offered on the website. Deposit of money equiavalent to the value of goods (as mentioned on the website) is acknowledged reciept of payment.
- Once we recieve payment and the order is being processed, we do not acknowledge any requests for the termination of the order by the customer under any circumstances.
- As we deliver digital downloads, we do not allow, Return of Items / Replacement of Items / Refund of payments under any circumstance. Processing liabilities if any, are vested with the customer.
- We acknowledge reciept of payment only if the money equivalent in value to the amount mentioned in the invoice of the current order is deposited in the relevant Shastra For You account.
- The duration between the payment-confirmation and the delivery of goods is left to our discretion.
- We will only deliver digital versions of the discourses that have been ordered. The modus operandi of the delivery is left to our discretion and communicated to the customer at the time of delivery.
- Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a purchase order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, Shastra ForYou customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If Shastra ForYou is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Shastra ForYou may safely cancel your order.
- No phone calls will be entertained during the processing time.
- All correspondence will be only through e-mail.
Powered By OpenCart
Shastra For You © 2019